|LENGTH (m)*||BEAM (m)||SIZE (m2)||BERTHS (nº)|
* Yachts up to 160m can be berthed on Costa Dock and Costa Finger
- ISPS code compliant
- Electrical outlets up to 1,600 amps at 400 V
- 6,600 V / 2,000 VA electrical connection for giga yachts
- Wastewater discharge at each berth
- Potable water
- Internet and satellite TV
- Closed circuit television 24-hour security
- Exclusive customer service
- Storage rooms
- Waste pickup MARPOL certificate
- Berthing assistance on arrival and departure
- Fitness centre
- Courtesy van with driver
- ATM (automated teller machine)
Port Tarraco, one of the Mediterranean's only marinas with a nine-metre draft, is ideal for deep-water berthing for super, mega and gigayachts.
We have 64 berths, ranging from 30 to 160 metres, as well as first class services and exclusive private facilities.
To complete our extensive offer of services, we collaborate with PTW Shipyard. PTW has top-of-the-line equipment and the capacity to accommodate vessels up to 45 metres in length and 250 metric tons.