|LENGTH (m)*||BEAM (m)||SIZE (m2)||BERTHS (nº)|
- ISPS code compliant
- Authorized Economic Operator (AEO)
- 33 berths from 45 to 160 metres in lenght
- More than 9 metres average draft
- Total basin area of 150.000 m2
- Waiting dock of 140 metres in length
- Electrical outlets up to 1,600 amps at 400 V
- 6,600 V / 2,000 kVA electrical connection for giga yachts
- Wastewater discharge at each berth
- Potable water
- Internet and satellite TV
- Closed circuit television 24-hour security
- Exclusive customer service
- Commercial and leisure area
- Commercial rental space
- Storage rooms
- Waste pickup MARPOL certificate
- Berthing assistance on arrival and departure
- Fitness centre
- Courtesy van with driver
Marina Port Tarraco, one of the Mediterranean's only marinas with a nine-metre draft, is ideal for deep-water berthing for super, mega and gigayachts.
We have 33 berths, ranging from 45 to 160 metres, as well as first class services and exclusive private facilities.
To complete our extensive offer of services, we collaborate with PTW Shipyard. PTW has top-of-the-line equipment and the capacity to accommodate vessels up to 45 metres in length and 250 metric tons.